Short before the Kopano Conference we released DeskApp 1.1 final which introduced quite some new features like multiple profile and native screensharing support. During our Kopano Conference we introduced our new brand identity which also comes with a new logo. This is one of the drivers behind the introduction of this maintenance release of DeskApp 1.2.
It introduces some changes to the look of DeskApp and some minor improvements:
- The Kopano logo on the logon page and in the application has been replaced with the new version
- Windows installer has the option to start DeskApp after the installation
- Ubuntu 16.10 support.
This version also resolves some issues:
- Links are only opened once
- Send attachment via OS integration now opens only one email
- Installation through group policy is now possible (-en msi packages)
- After hibernation DeskApp will automatically log in
- Screensharing via WebMeetings can now be used in a pop-out window (depends on webapp-webmeetings plugin version)
And a few more!
How do I get this new version?
The packages can be found in the repositories, the portal and the download server (all require login). The changelog is available here. User documentation can be found here and administrator documentation can be found here.
Let us know about your experience by contacting our support team, or send an email to moc.o1582867515napok1582867515@kcab1582867515deef1582867515.